• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEST BRONZE AGE COVER?

111 posts in this topic

That's a nice cover for sure, but I like a lot of the other Adams stuff better. I think maybe this one is over hyped. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Sacrilege!

Which ones do you like better? popcorn.gif

I am not saying I don't like it, just not one of my favourites.

Off the top of my head, two of the best Adams Bat covers...Batman 244 & 'Tec 405. cloud9.gif

And you guys will get to weigh in in about 5 days with everyone else - there will be A LOT of tough decisions. I've been swayed daily by the nominations, everyone seems to come up with a gem. thumbsup2.gif

It is a shame we can't make more nominations. I have a bunch of other books I would like to put forward. juggle.gif

That's a nice cover for sure, but I like a lot of the other Adams stuff better. I think maybe this one is over hyped. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Sacrilege!

Which ones do you like better? popcorn.gif

I am not saying I don't like it, just not one of my favourites.

Off the top of my head, two of the best Adams Bat covers...Batman 244 & 'Tec 405. cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif 402 is really growing on me. The first time I saw it I didn't like it at all, but now it's neck and neck with 227 (almost). 405 and 221 are killer too. Hell, they are all good. confused-smiley-013.gif

Love that Shadow cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Whats with the Shadow's nose? I dont know much about the character, but like to know more about his powers etc... and why his nose is so huge? 27_laughing.gif

Who Nose What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men?

The Shadow Nose. yay.gif

Two questions:

1) What were they thinking when they created Robin?

and

2) Why did they feel the need to ruin an otherwise pretty cool cover by adding him on it?

I could answer these questions, but Norrin would throw a fit. screwy.gif Suffice it to say I agree with everything you are thinking. Yes, Robin sucks big time.

Love that Shadow cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Whats with the Shadow's nose? I dont know much about the character, but like to know more about his powers etc... and why his nose is so huge? 27_laughing.gif

Who Nose What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men?

The Shadow Nose. yay.gif

27_laughing.gif Pretty clever.