• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, Mica!

41 posts in this topic

I didn't think you believed in celebrating birthdays.

wallstreet.JPG

Nah, you got it all wrong, Buddy. Lunch is for wimps, but birthdays are cool. In fact, it's my son Rudy's birthday next week and I'm throwing a big bash. Why don't you bring Darien over to the Island and we'll make a day of it, OK, Buddy-boy? Bring some more of those Cubans over from your airport connection while you're at it. I'll talk atcha.

GG

I didn't think you believed in celebrating birthdays.

wallstreet.JPG

Nah, you got it all wrong, Buddy. Lunch is for wimps, but birthdays are cool. In fact, it's my son Rudy's birthday next week and I'm throwing a big bash. Why don't you bring Darien over to the Island and we'll make a day of it, OK, Buddy-boy? I'll talk atcha.

GG

Then, why did you shred that birthday card? 893naughty-thumb.gif

BTW - did you check out Whitewood-Young Industries. Low P.E. Explosive earnings. 30% discount from book. Great cash flow. A couple of 5% holders. Strong management.

Happy Birthday Mica.. why I remember back when you was just a forum pup. Asking questions, wondering what a shill was.

27_laughing.gif.

You've come a long way baby.

Have a great day!

Kenny