• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some statistics for you.

46 posts in this topic

At what point did I attack your name? Please, tell me. I at no point have made personal attacks against you. I think your points on restoration are, to be blunt, wrong, but you have the right to say them.

ARCH!!!!! ARCH!!!!! Are you there??? Quite possibly, you can put MORE "hard" evidence to rest.....

Evidence has been entered into the witch-trial that "ablue" is another Log-in name I'm using. Can we get a witness?

No, YOU prove it METH. YOU prove that you and "ablue" aren't the same person. YOU find the evidence that you're not the same person. You waste YOUR time cutting and pasting. This is the most ridiculous request I've ever heard. YOU want ARCH to post the evidence so he can PROVE you're not the same? You're kidding, right? Then when ARCH is through satisfying your every request, and proving yet ANOTHER point, like ARCH did before, ANOTHER new user will appear out from out of the woodwork with MORE requests, and ARCH will have to prove that other people don't have 2 posting names.

In court, even a Kangaroo court such as the one YOU preside over, ARCH doesn't have to prove a DAMNED thing. ARCH doesn't even have to testify or give you witness. That's YOUR job. You're the prosecutor. Do your own work. Find your own concrete proof that you and ABLUE aren't the same person. You're the one that has to prove you aren't the same. Do your job. You waste YOUR time! THEN and only then should you have a case.

Yup, copying and pasting works great! You don't think I typed that all out, do you? smirk.gif

What's wrong with you people?

cant a person come here without being attacked??

How can we tell if you are not Meth but who cares??!!

Just because I said good things about Meth is my business not yours!!

Get a life! grin.gif

It's probably not making sense because there have been a few hundred messages that have preceeded this thread that I know the person I directed the message to has already seen. I noticed you're new here; this post assumes prior knowledge, which is why it was directed at Meth. If you search through the message threads for the phrase "comic-keys" you'd get a better idea. Comic-keys and I talked regularly for over 6 months last year, exchanging a few hundred very lengthy messages, so there's a history there. I enjoyed, and still enjoy, talking with him quite a bit when the topic of undisclosed restoration isn't prevalent.

I didn't ask him a question, I gave him an idea. The idea was to get some of his customers who have sent their books to get professionally restoration checked--whether it be by CGC or most other restoration experts who offer detection service--and had those books come back as unrestored. I've got 10 contacts who have gotten certified restored books from him, 4 that aren't sure because they haven't slabbed their books (including myself; I bought an X-Men 7 from him), and 1 that received a comic that got the CGC 9.8 Universal grade.

It's totally up to him to do it; it was an idea to help him clear his name. It's not the kind of request that would get an immediate response from him, but as he communicates with his customers, it would help him greatly if he'd get them to post here if they have positive experiences.

I didn't start any of these rumors about Koos. I didn't much believe them until six months after I first heard them. I've heard far more towards his guilt than towards his innocence. I'm still willing to believe he's innocent, and all I'm doing is looking for reasons to believe it. I'm not a cop and E-Bay is ineffective at investigations unless law enforcement is telling them what to do. All I'm doing on these boards is whatever is possible for one collector to prevent other collectors from potentially getting ripped off.

If anybody has suggestions as to how to prove Meth's innocence, I'm all ears. Revealing only his feedback wouldn't do it, for the exact reasons Meth himself outlined.

You WERE right Murph, Geoffrey's had a picture in one of the Overstreet yearlys of his wife, I would imagine, as the entire family was pictured. A beautiful, well put together black woman. I've never been in the Wizard, never had any pictures appear in any publication having anything to do with comics, and neither has the missus. However, her pictures have appeared in numerous wrestling magazines that cover not only the WWF wrestlers but also include MANY photos and stories of the wrestlers in the Independent Federations (minor leagues), like Dory Funk (who still puts on shows and has an incredible wrestling school in Ocala, Fla.), the AWA, etc., and she did get a tremendous amount of air time when the WWF was using her "spots" in their TV Tuff Enuff Promos. Many that saw her, at first, thought it was Jaquelyn with a blonde weave.