• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS IS NOT AN X2 MOVIE THREAD.

37 posts in this topic

I haven't seen it yet, so I really don't have anything to talk about as far as the movie is concerned.......but starting another x-men movie thread seemed like the hip thing to do (It'll fit in nicely with the 37 other X2 movie threads that have already been posted in here.) 893whatthe.gif

So......feel free to discuss whatever you'd like in here and I will change the title of the thread once the conversation heads in a specific direction. crazy.gif

Just saw the movie...pretty good, better than the 1st, definitely had the feel of a mini-series rather than a one-shot.

WHAT IF you decided to sell a MTU 53, IRON FIST 15 and X-MEN 108.....would sell them as a SET, or would you sell them individually?

893offtopic1.gif ......Whoa.......slow down there, big fella.......when I said to you should feel free to discuss whatever you wanted to in here.......I meant within LIMITS..........let's not get carried away here, Sparky. crazy.gif

I saw a show about coin collecting on the Discovery Channel today. And a commercial touted their Real Life Super Powers special at 9pm tonight. I suddenly became confused and wasn't sure if I was watching TV or on the forum. But happily, I watched a lot of shiny coins being minted and that brought me back to reality. Coins are cool.

-- Joanna

Coins are cool.

I just swallowed my throat! (Yes, you read that right. mad.gif )

They're very shiny when freshly minted. And they spent a great deal of time making gold coins. Gold is pretty.

Slowwwwww down there, pretty lady.......I'd say that talking about coins in here is definitely crossing the line and the whole "Coins are cool" statement is liable to give hammer a coronary.

Come on people......you can talk about anything in here.......but don't go getting all "Charlie Manson" nutsoid on me. tongue.gif

Coins are cool.

I just swallowed my throat! (Yes, you read that right. mad.gif )

They're very shiny when freshly minted. And they spent a great deal of time making gold coins. Gold is pretty.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're killing Khaos?!?!?! Why do you hate me (aside from the obvious)?!?!?!? confused.gif

On the mainstream Australian News last night (i.e. commercial television), the item of interest was "the top ten comic superheroes of all time". Amazing.....first time I think comics have ever hit the 6.30 time slot.

My wife tried to get me to watch it........but I couldn't. Just in case they didn't select Batman as number 1 "I don't think I can handle that sort of rejection"...