• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #41 cgc 9.4 for $1155???

9 posts in this topic

I would say that's right on the average market value, at least for ebay anyway. It usually runs about 1K on ebay. Dealers usually ask more for this book, but then again, their asking prices are higher in general anyway.

i think the buyer got a good price on that book. Maybe I am alone in that opinion....anyone else?

Given that Blazing Bob was the runner-up in that auction, I'm sure that he (rightly) feels he could have re-sold it within a short timeframe for a decent profit. However, I'm sure others would argue that while it may be a good deal now, it'll look like crazy money in the future if/when CGC multiple contraction eventually hits SA books in a serious way, a process which would be hastened if, as Hammer says, more of these prevalent copies show up on the census and on eBay.

Gene