• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any friend of Fred McSurley's heard from him lately?…

20 posts in this topic

No big drama... but I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks now through multiple venues with no luck. I know he has a bunch of auctions that have been, and are currenlty closing. If anyone makes contact with him, could you please tell him to contact me asap.

Thanks

Thanks Carl,

I have called his cell (now disconnected), emailed him, used the ebay contact system, and used the "Ask a Seller" feature. I understand from a relaible source that he may be having a slew of family problems currently so I'll remain patient.

Thanks Carl,

I have called his cell (now disconnected), emailed him, used the ebay contact system, and used the "Ask a Seller" feature. I understand from a relaible source that he may be having a slew of family problems currently so I'll remain patient.

Same here Bruce, but hasn't got back to me. I hope he is well.

Fred's had ton of auctions ending for the past week or so (and still going). Has anyone won any of them and had any contact with him? I see he received a feedback recently too.

I still have not received a return contact after paying for an item around 6 weeks ago and repeatedly trying to contact him for about a month+ via his cell phone (which is now off), his email, and through various ebay channels.

I understand through the grapevine that he's had some family concerns and I'm certainly sympathetic and will remain patient, but I'd like to at least hear from him or have my payment returned sometime soon.

Any help appreciated.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone heard anything yet? I never got a response to my eBay question from him. I've noticed his last three feedbacks have been negs for not receiving their items or contact. One guy appears to be out $540 for two books.

UPDATE!

My November win just arrived in today's mail from Fred! 893applaud-thumb.gif The postmark on the label is 12/13/05 and it is a priority box. I'm guessing that he packed it way back then and just got it into the mailstream. But still no word via email from Fred. I'll shoot him a thanks but at this point, I would just rather know he and his family situation is OK than have gotten the book...

That's good news. Personal stiuations can rise from time to time, so hopefully this is a sign that he's getting through it and going forward. I imagine others are getting their winnings now as well.