• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Reprints For Sale

11 posts in this topic

Got a stack of EC reprints here, list divided up into the (3) different series. Multiple copies noted after issue#. Individual issues are $1.50 each, if someone wants the whole lot(I counted 91 issues) it would be $100(shipped in US, foreign TBD). PM if interested.

Russ Cochran/Gemstone-these are all high grade copies, most if not all NM or better.

Aces High #3,4

Incredible Science Fiction #10

Frontline Combat #11, 14, 15

Crime SuspenStories #2(2), 4, 24

Haunt of Fear #1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 12, 17, 24, 28

Panic #7

Shock SupenStories #2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Tales From The Crypt #1, 2, 3, 24, 25, 27

Two-Fisted Tales #3, 24

Valor #1, 3, 4, 5

Vault of Horror #1, 2(2), 3(2), 4, 5

War Against Crime #3, 8, 9(2)

Weird Fantasy #2(2)

Weird Science #7, 21

Weird Science-Fantasy #1(2), 2, 3, 4(2)

Gladstone (68 pages) - these and the next batch are high grade as well, range from VF-NM.

Haunt of Fear #1

Tales From The Crypt #2(2), 3, 4, 5

Vault of Horror #1(2), 2(2), 3, 4, 6

Weird Science #1(2), 2, 3, 4(2)

Russ Cochran (64 pages)

Haunt of Fear #1, 2, 5

Tales From The Crypt #2, 4(2)

Vault of Horror #3, 4

Also, I have a stack of Gladstone Disney books, let me know if anyone is ineterested in me posting that list.

Thanks for looking!

Andrewhi.gif

Gladstone (68 pages) - these and the next batch are high grade as well, range from VF-NM.

Haunt of Fear #1

I'll take all of these, it looks like 19 including multiples. I like the coloring of these late 80s/early 90s Gladstone reprints. Much better coloring than in the later Russ Cochran issues. IMO these are the most authentic color EC reprints I have ever seen, and I've seen most, if not all.

Also, I have a stack of Gladstone Disney books, let me know if anyone is ineterested in me posting that list.

Probably would not buy but if there are any UScrooge or UScrooge Adventures, could you please list those?

Haunt of Fear #1

I'll take all of these, it looks like 19 including multiples. I like the coloring of these late 80s/early 90s Gladstone reprints. Much better coloring than in the later Russ Cochran issues. IMO these are the most authentic color EC reprints I have ever seen, and I've seen most, if not all.

Books are pulled, on their way to be packed, thanks for your lightning fast payment! yay.gif

Probably would not buy but if there are any UScrooge or UScrooge Adventures, could you please list those?

I'll post the Disney books including any Uncle Scrooges either later tonight or tomorrow...Thanks!

I'll take whatever you have left if you'll pro-rate it accordingly. 91 for $100 original offer, how about 72 for $80,as shipping will be less?

SOLD! news.gif