• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My big grail...as if you didn't know...

25 posts in this topic

just posted this in general....One of my biggest grails...after regretting letting go a CGC 9.4 (PLOD with one dot of profesisonal ct) that i owned a couple of years ago, i've finaly found a replacement! Scans don't do the book justice....bc cover is white, fc whites and colours look like new! Now just need a JIM #89!!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

just posted this in general....One of my biggest grails...after regretting letting go a CGC 9.4 (PLOD with one dot of profesisonal ct) that i owned a couple of years ago, i've finaly found a replacement! Scans don't do the book justice....bc cover is white, fc whites and colours look like new! Now just need a JIM #89!!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

Beautiful book. Love that spine!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

I was expecting to see a JIM 89 893naughty-thumb.gif

BTW i think that guy i told you about on eBay would accept $200 for his 6.5 as that was the price he origanally had it for sale. Furthermore it looks a 7, maybe even 7.5 on a good day.

Well Matt, did qualify my post saying that i need a JIM #89 wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

Roy.

Did you ever get paid (or confirmation) of your sale of the CGC 9.0 on Comiclink. Just trying to determine if that's the new standard price for a CGC 9.0 copy (not that every copy will sell for that much).

BTW, nice copy!!!!!!

Did you ever get paid (or confirmation) of your sale of the CGC 9.0 on Comiclink. Just trying to determine if that's the new standard price for a CGC 9.0 copy (not that every copy will sell for that much).

BTW, nice copy!!!!!!

Yeah, Steve the 9.0 is a done deal....used that money to fund this baby.... headbang.gif

That book is a prime example of a TRUE 9.2 that is strong enough to make most folks quit looking for an up grade.I could be wrong,but it seems to me that solid 9.2 copies of the more scarce in high grade books can't miss when it comes to holding their value.Smooth move,my friend.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

BTW, nice copy!!!!!!

Steve; your note got me to look at the comiclink listings for both these books (DD#7 & JIM #89).

i was very surprised to see that as scarce as the DD is in HG, there are 10 of that issue to just one for the JIM. since they are both very popular any thoughts as to why no one is selling their JIM's?? the census has about 4 X's as many unrestored DD's, so that explains part of it..................

and i agree that this 9.2 is a BEAUTY...... thumbsup2.gif