• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB GI Joe 21

33 posts in this topic

OOOh Post #2000. yay us! acclaim.gif

And nearly all of them about GI JOE 21. poke2.gif

I think theres more books out there than GI Joe 21 poke2.gif, broaden your horizon a little.

If a Marvel junkie can actually buy DCs 893whatthe.gif, there is hope for you also.

I think theres more books out there than GI Joe 21 poke2.gif, broaden your horizon a little.

If a Marvel junkie can actually buy DCs 893whatthe.gif, there is hope for you also.

I take at least partial credit for his partial conversion. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

We have one track minds. Once we find this book in a 9.8, THEN we will move on. Until then, no way. makepoint.gif

Well, here you have a live one - specifically:

G.I. Joe #21 from 1984 CGC 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE Pages

If you want it, the price is $240 and it includes delivery in US via boxed Priority - let me know!

Regards, Byron

1093277-gi21.JPG

1093277-gi21.JPG.74036eb797721ed8291599d0b5b3f78e.JPG

Dungeon buy this one to prove to people that you are serious about paying bags of cash for GI Joe 21s. Step up.

I own 2 of them, and a third is being graded, ya meatball. hi.gif Ill think about it.

Well, here you have a live one - specifically:

G.I. Joe #21 from 1984 CGC 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE Pages

If you want it, the price is $240 and it includes delivery in US via boxed Priority - let me know!

Regards, Byron

1093277-gi21.JPG

PM sent.. popcorn.gif