• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

Well at least time around he was not as hostile as he was with his previous incarnations.But the fact remains he was still a bold faced lier.

I guess now he CAN take me up on that bet I made with him.

hi.gif

Ze-

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I'm going to miss BHD. He did seem to work hard to point out shills and scammers. Maybe rubbed some people the wrong way at times, but did have some insightful comic knowledge.

I think I know who he was a shill for and if I'm right, his presence will still be around. I just wonder if he will be as tenacious 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm going to miss BHD. He did seem to work hard to point out shills and scammers. Maybe rubbed some people the wrong way at times, but did have some insightful comic knowledge.

I think I know who he was a shill for and if I'm right, his presence will still be around. I just wonder if he will be as tenacious 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

he merely poked sticks at the obvious ones...

Its not like he was actively pursuing any humanitarian or helpful agenda other than stirring the pot for his own amusement.

Its ironic to hear him being sadly lamented for being a good shill buster!!!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Anyone know who he was a shill for?

Damnit! Why do the good die young??? frown.gif

If he was a Bug shill I liked him a lot better than his previous incarnations. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Which isn't saying much. If there was one thing I would change about these boards it's the anonymity and shills. People being able to hide behind fake names in order to stir up trouble is the last thing this place needs.

Anyway, I'm up here trying to figure out why funtastic four was banned (I'd only seen him post a couple of times.) Was he another shill? What did he do?

Scheradon, I don't think BHD was who you thought he was. Bugaboo (BHD's original name) has been "banned" from this board more times than any of us care to count. He has virtually NO "insightful comic knowledge" as everything he says is a regurgitation of something he has read here on the boards.

I'm still not even sure that he collects comic books.

Regardless, he's been doing this (reappearing after banning) for close to three years now. His patterns are unmistakable, his speech undeniable, and his presence intolerable. He's a sociopath with hostility issues and I, for one, am glad he's gone. It was only a matter of time before he started threatening people via PM again.

If he was a Bug shill I liked him a lot better than his previous incarnations. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

poke2.gif

What are you going to do now without your Svengali? poke2.gif

Wander listlessly, brokenhearted... frown.gif

I KNEW IT!!! acclaim.gif

We will have our day! Just you wait! sumo.gif

Anyway, I'm up here trying to figure out why funtastic four was banned (I'd only seen him post a couple of times.) Was he another shill? What did he do?

The thread was pulled. Page after page of "your momma" jokes & masked profanity.

I'm still not even sure that he collects comic books.

...someone here said that they have sold books to Bug,...it was a few years back but I can't remember who,...I always had doubts too if he even owned any books,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif