• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

"Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO."

27_laughing.gif

That's my new sig! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I almost puked I was laughing so hard. (It might even be funnier than the dancing cat page... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

The phrase 'dead ringer' refers to someone who sits behind Chuck Norris in a movie theater and forgets to turn their cell phone off.

Though always refusing to identify himself on the CGC boards, he now claims to be "Anthony Jefferson" on the CBG boards.

Anyone know him? Real name?

I hadn't seen this yet. So, I guess he's not banned there then.

Though always refusing to identify himself on the CGC boards, he now claims to be "Anthony Jefferson" on the CBG boards.

Not yet. He was warned already. Now that he has added a "name", we'll see. No doubt his mouth (words) will get the better of him and he will say something in violation of their posting rules shortly.

Just wait a little while.