• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

I can say this. He didn't jump on any bashing bandwagon's in the big scandel threads.

screwy.gif Perhaps you were reading very different threads than I was reading. Not only did he jump on the bashing bandwagon in the Boy 17 thread, but after that, any post from me that didn't line up with his view of Heritage being the nexus of all evil automatically generated an abusive post.

He definitely must have been reading different threads, because I thought "bashing bandwagons" was BHD's whole reason for being. I don't remember one post that wasn't negative towards someone or something and he started his fair share of "stir the pot" threads. Of course, with the attitude of the forums now, "all negative, all the time" is practically a method for going incognito.

I can say this. He didn't jump on any bashing bandwagon's in the big scandel threads.

screwy.gif Perhaps you were reading very different threads than I was reading. Not only did he jump on the bashing bandwagon in the Boy 17 thread, but after that, any post from me that didn't line up with his view of Heritage being the nexus of all evil automatically generated an abusive post.

Ok, I admit I was being too vague with that comment. I should have said the Trim Jim thread and Lawyer disbarred thread. I don't recall him going crazy in those.

Yes, he did have a bone with you, and maybe it stemmed from that thread, but I thought the feeling was mutual confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess it's wierd, I just never had a flame war with him, so maybe I'm able to see some of the good things he did.

Oh, Bugaboo had it in for pimpy, no doubt. But the way I remember that fiasco, greggy was temporarily banned because Arch mistakenly thought greggy had helped Bug hack into the supapimp account. greggy was blameless and got reinstated. We all assumed Bug was the hacker, but how remained a mystery. Maybe Bug just guessed an obvious password having to do with comic-keys or 4:20... confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif Was there more to the story?

I see that you've come out from under the bed now. Good for you.

I guess it's wierd, I just never had a flame war with him, so maybe I'm able to see some of the good things he did.

Which, apart from harassing obvious shills and setting up a bogus and redundant straw poll, were???

I keep saying it, but it's falling on deaf ears...He helped expose eBay frauds, scammers, and shills in addition to outing shill here.

Chances are if you didn't ever find him funny in the least, it's because...

A) You have no sense of humor

or more likely...

B) It was you, he was making fun of.

Dena did this LOSER a favour. Over 1000 posts in a little more than a month. He needed a job, in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad way.

LOSER.

I think you meant to say "LOOSER", right?

Dena did this LOSER a favour. Over 1000 posts in a little more than a month. He needed a job, in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad way.

LOSER.

See, now whose going to take on this shill? This is the part where BHD would get tenacious.