• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicartfans old cbg for sale ad archives

10 posts in this topic

A couple guys over at comicartfans.com are scanning original art ads from old cbg's and such and putting them in an archive on their forums.

http://www.comicartfans.com/forums/default.asp?CAT_ID=9

Great idea and should shape up to be a nice resource for collectors. One of my favorites so far - Miller cover for Wolvie mini #3... $500 in 1991.

http://www.comicartfans.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=198

DEPRESSING.

How come nobody saw the obvious.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

(sigh... crazy.gif)

i love those adds, specially for the comics...there are some great info., but one thing is sure, even at those prices, the big majority of the fans would never be able to get them...so no remorse from my side grin.gif27_laughing.gif

regards

DEPRESSING.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Maybe you should be throwing bags of cash at modern art in order to reap the future rewards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Forget all that old Silver Age trash, forward thinking is required!

DEPRESSING.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Maybe you should be throwing bags of cash at modern art in order to reap the future rewards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Forget all that old Silver Age trash, forward thinking is required!

Yes but although I keep saying this, you guys would rather 'tar and feather' me.

I AM NOT INTO $$$$$$$$$$$$$, - - - Id rather have a piece of One of a kind Silver Age Cover Art than $$$, any day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$ = cloud9.gif

OA = cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I AM NOT INTO $$$$$$$$$$$$$, - - - Id rather have a piece of One of a kind Silver Age Cover Art than $$$, any day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$ = cloud9.gif

Well in that case, how about more talk about art and less talk about $$$. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$$$ = cloud9.gif

Well in that case, how about more talk about art and less talk about $$$. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ill try.

But.

In very many ways $$$ and OA beauty are so intertwined that it becomes VERY difficult. Couple that with the fact that I honestly dont see anything wrong with discussing the monetary aspect and it becomes even more difficult.

But.

I will try.

So,...what'ya think of that Romita guy,...heck of an artist, huh? confused-smiley-013.gif