• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Red Son Pages

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Do any of you know where any of these reside? I got a couple from issue #3 from Walden Wong in a trade, but I was looking for some more. None of the guys on CAF with pages have any additional for sale. I love the story (if you haven't read it yet - grab it and read it). Any information you guys might have would be great!

I tink the first wave came out a month ago (I might be wrong). I think the first wave was Red Son Batman and Supes. I think a Wonder Woman figure may be out also or is forthcoming. I haven't been able to find them locally, but they are really nice figures.

It's my understanding that there are very few pages in circulation. I believe the artist kept most of them.

That's what I've garnered as well. I keep trying though. The two pages I have are the only two pages from #3 that I've seen, and I got them in a trade with Walden Wong. I've been trying to contact Dave Johnson (haven't had a lot of luck there), and I've been looking for the contact info for Killian Plunkett and Andrew Robinson (He's sort of with Spencer Beck).