• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone purchased from John Haines?

11 posts in this topic

I've bought from John many times. He's a good grader, knows what he's doing, and has good books. His prices are high, but you can negotiate with him.

thanks for the info! I have been wondering about him for some time now! He has some nice books!

Timulty, I've got a pretty good handle on the Nedor market. All the issues I'm talking about are hard to come by, but I don't think any of them are more difficult than the others.

Nedors in mid to low grade tend to sell for about guide. Gerber no-shows sell higher, but that's not the case here.

Timulty, I've got a pretty good handle on the Nedor market. All the issues I'm talking about are hard to come by, but I don't think any of them are more difficult than the others.

Nedors in mid to low grade tend to sell for about guide. Gerber no-shows sell higher, but that's not the case here.

Uh, maybe they're his favorites . . . grin.gif

We're all collectors at heart . . . remember? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif