• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who should be the bad guy in X3?

Who is the best choice for villain in X3?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice for villain in X3?

25 posts in this topic

It should definately have something to do with the storyline from X-MEN 132-137. I would like to see THE HELLFIRE CLUB, DARK PHOENIX and the shape-changing SKRULL . It would be pretty cool to see the BLUE AREA of the moon.....

a fight against the brother hood of evil mutants consisting of Mystique, pyro, Avalanche, blob, and THE TOOTH (sabretooth only cause he is the coolest) on one side and the sentinels/ US government on the other. i personally feel that they may pursue a pheonix/dark pheonix angle but the whole moon/ outer space part of that arc will be too much for the movie story. i would think they would go for a more girl loses self / girl becomes evil and thrashes her friends and enemies/ girl finds self and maybe even dies saving world but mostly on a terrestrial level. maybe destroying all the sentinels or master mold or something like that.

Here's my 200 million dollar outline for X3:

Jean emerges as the Phoenix but fails when she rescues the still-living Mastermind from the remains of the Cerebro 2 chamber. Convincing her that he is the dashing Jason Wyngarde (looking somewhat like our hairy Canuck pal) he manages to get her to restore him to some semblance of normality with her new powers. Meanwhile Shaw and some of the Club (including Emma Frost, the White Queen) arrive on site to pick over the remains of the base (which they heard about thru the Oval Office - Shaw is very well connected). Deathstrike is found alive and is brought back to the Hellfire Club's offices in New York.

Shaw's plan is simple... create a mutant shadow cabinet that will manipulate world governments. Shaw prefers that mutants relish their authority in secret, using their powers to amass great wealth and power without alerting the attention of the general public. He has also been funding Bolivar Trask's Sentinel program as a public means to control the mutant population - in reality it is a means to gain military control over the world governments and set up a new mutant dictatorship.

The Hellfire Club meets with Magneto and his Brotherhood (Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Pyro and other new member Avalanche) and strike a bargain. The Brotherhood will stay out of the Hellfire Club's way for now, but the Sentinels must leave them alone and the Brotherhood gets to come out of the shadows once the Sentinel program has been put into effect and the world governments are under the control of the Sentinels. Shaw says he's doing all of this for Magneto... Magneto is skeptical as Shaw has only ever been out for himself. Magneto, Shaw claims, is his "future king".

With the Phoenix under their control... they decide to send her back to the X-Men as a "sleeper" agent. To test the defenses of the facility but also to get Xavier and his school under their control. Jean becomes more hot-tempered and passionate, ignoring Scott in favor of Logan (who reminds her of her dream lover Wyngarde), then turning him down when he starts to get worried about the changes she is going thru.

Meanwhile Warren Worthington III a former student of Xavier's and a member of the Hellfire Club starts to catch wind of this plan and alerts his old school chum Dr. Henry McCoy. Hank gets captured and is experimented upon by the Hellfire Club's sadistic members and mutates into the furry Beast. With the help of fellow prisoner, the thief Remy LeBeau, Angel and Beast escape and notify the X-Men,

There is a big fight with the sentinels and Bolivar Trask plays his hand that all Mutants (including his benefactors) must fall under the heels of his giant robots, so the X-Men must fight the Hellfire Club and the Sentinels. Magneto betrays Shaw and the Hellfire Club is destroyed. The Phoenix ultimately ends Trask's plans and kills him... literally sucking the energy out of them and roasting him alive, Rogue trys to stop her by absorbing her power, but it's too much for her too handle and she ends up absorbing a permanent dose of the phoenix power - she can now fly and is superhumanly strong.

Phoenix, meanwhile, has had enough of the pacifistic X-Men and Magneto is there to offer her membership in the Brotherhood ("be my queen and we will rule them all"). Mastermind's illusions are beginning to wear off - but like Pyro in X2, she has been seduced by her own power and she turns away from the X-Men. She does not join Magneto but turns and leaves and heads off into space. Xavier trys to stop her, but she mind zaps him and he goes into a mysterious coma.

"Jean!" Scott moans, Logan is ticked, Storm says she "fears her best friend has become the most dangerous mutant of all. She must be stopped"...

"But how do you stop a goddess?" asks Nightcrawler.

To be continued...

Kev

You could be the "bad guy", Supa-Bukake. Just adopt your "Shill-Man" identity and if that doesn't work in the SuperHero game, as it does on Ebay for you, your ponderous 120 pounds of skin and bones should be enough to bring everyone to their knees with laughter. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

a journey into "the savage land" with appearences by ka-zar and zabu would be cool

Yeah, Sauron was pretty cool bad guy. The whole Savage Land thing would be a bit too reminisant of Jurassic Park though IMO, the X-Franchise to keep ahead of the game need to keep pumpimg out the original ideas/ effects.

The more I think about it, the more I am thinking that the Sentinels would be cool. cool.gif

I disagree. The "bad guy" should be a girl - Mystique. Because you just can't give a mostly-naked Rebecca Romijn enough screen time!! laugh.gif

The "bad guy" should be a girl - Mystique. Because you just can't give a mostly-naked Rebecca Romijn enough screen time!!

Maybe its time Marvel finally did a cross-over flick. Mystique vs Electra shocked.gifcloud9.gif

The Sentinels seem to be the popular choice currently, although I must say I am surprised more people have not voted for the Juggernaut.

A shakedown between him and Colossus could make for a seriously cool movie scene. acclaim.gif

How about the staff, submissives, and dominatrixes of the now defunct "Hellfire Club", an S&M dungeon / sex club that was located on the corner of 14th St. and 9th Ave. in NYC for many years? I can only imagine what the special FX crew could do with THAT subject matter vs. the X-Men!! 893whatthe.gif