• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #93 cgc 9.4 for $587?

16 posts in this topic

you and me both my friend...although I did bid over what I wanted in the end...that book never ever ever never comes up for sale.

Who knows, in five years we might kicking ourselves for letting this go so cheap. 893frustrated.gif

It's happened to me before.

What the 893censored-thumb.gif is so special about this book? The black cover? If you want it for the story you can get it cheap. It isn't a key. I don't understand!!!! 893frustrated.gif

[*]Hard to find HG Bronze age square bound format.

[*]Totally cool Neal Adams cover and art.

These two reasons seem to be the driving force behind the book.... 893blahblah.gif

Also...

Tomb of Dracula #1 cgc 9.4 for $355.

Defenders #10 cgc 9.4 for $350.

Avengers #100 cgc 9.4 did not meet reserve at $165.

I think the best buy of the above will ultimately be the Avengers #93. (I was working hard to get this book, but I, too, had to give up at the $500 barrier.) But, the way bronze is going, all these prices will seem like bargains in two years. As ridiculous as it seems now, I guess we should get 'um while we can, 'cause they're only going to go up, up, up. Right?

But, the way bronze is going, all these prices will seem like bargains in two years.

I think you may be surprised. Census numbers will keep rising on BA and I'm not sure that will translate pricewise in a positive way to slabbed books.

But, the way bronze is going, all these prices will seem like bargains in two years. As ridiculous as it seems now, I guess we should get 'um while we can, 'cause they're only going to go up, up, up. Right?

How many cases of Bronze Age keys you holdin'?

if anyone is interested in selling any bronze ASM's before they become "devalued" give me a PM.

Most of them are already quite "devalued" compared to a year ago... flamed.gif

Gene

Most of them are already quite "devalued" compared to a year ago...

i must agree, blush.gifi was happy to sell my ASM 1 CGC VG- 3.5 for $1500 cash yesterday, but i should've sold it for $1750. 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

Again, the wisdom and the "powers that be" here on the forums have been proven wrong: not only was there another Avengers 93 9.4 that was sold, it went higher than the last one......figures ! .....I also really wanted that book, and had to watch it go over my 500 dollar limit. - I thought Jeff had it in the bag ! frown.gif