• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found a copy of NTT #2 at my LCS!

7 posts in this topic

I went to my LCS today to pick up a copy of Hellblazer: Original Sins for a friend of mine who is interested in Constantine after watching the movie. Since my job blows, I decided to waste some time and rummage through the boxes. And I found a copy of NNT #2 for $5! Woo-hoo!

The sad part is, it has a little ring of dirt on the cover left by the bottom a dinner plate or something. It doesn't look like a water stain though, and it only left a small impression. So I may try to clean it up. For $5, who can pass that up?

You're probably right. Deathstroke isn't one of my top characters. I'm sure his hotness will dwindle in the next few years. But it goes to show that there are a lot of copies of this issue swimming around. So I'm glad I didn't spend some stupid amount of cash due to hype.

You adding any more comics to your Ebay site? I still enjoy the ones I bought from you a few months ago.

Just to give some closer to my experience.

Yes, I cleaned the dirt off the cover, but there was a water stain on the back that leaked into the last 2 pages. So, I paid $5, I only lost $5. At least I have reader's copy.

This is why I posted in the Marketplace that I was looking for one.

Nothing like chronicalling my stupidity! foreheadslap.gif

maybe you'll be able to get $5 for it if you don't charge too much for shipping. low grade books like that are interesting, there are people willing to pay $5 for the reader copy even though $10-15 will get them a solid mid-grade or better copy. someone pays $250 for a NM+ copy, but maybe you have trouble getting $15 for a nice VF- copy, while a real beater gets a quick $5.

yeah, i have a big stack of stuff ready for listing. my job has been hectic, the baby has been energy consuming, cooking dinner and doing laundry sucks up my evenings... I barely have the time/energy to pack and ship the stuff the sells bit by bit out of my store. But, needless to say, I have boxes and boxes of stuff I'd like to list but haven't gotten around to.

I really need to get my act together. With childcare costing close to $2,000 a month I need to sell some more comics!

I forgot what you bought from me, was it a smattering of silver age mid-grades or a bunch of BA spideys?

Oh yeah, we just got [bronze] power seller status! Mainly thanks to a few $200-$650 slab sales, although those $10 silver age books help too!