• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

I know this isn't comics, but I thought some would like these.

John DeLancie (Q from ST:TNG)

Q-In-LawSIG.jpg

Gene Roddenberry (Creator of Star Trek)

030088.jpg

From this book

ST2Cover.jpg

Several Different Artists from TSR

WofTSR.jpg

I've also got a large collection of signed Bendis, Matt Wagner (Batman/Grendel), Phil Foglio, Kurt Busiek and (MY FAVORITE) Adam Hughes! I'll be posting scans later.

ss792.jpg

Ribic is really a great artist, too bad marvel doesn't give him an high profile title.

oh and he also has an original sign.

with charles vess, i also like very much Byrne, Mcfarlane and Austin signs., they have a rather nice caligraphy, goes well with their drawing/artistic style thumbsup2.gif

Miller's and Lee's sign. are the worst one!!! i think i wouldn't let him ruin those covers...sign on the interior pages only. foreheadslap.gif

regards

i'm probably the only one wacky enough to ruin a perfectly good 4.0 key with some writing. I can't believe the swampy I sold jonjesper came back a fricking 9.0 by wrightson. The book was definately a 9.2 smile.gif

i'm probably the only one wacky enough to ruin a perfectly good 4.0 key with some writing. I can't believe the swampy I sold jonjesper came back a fricking 9.0 by wrightson. The book was definately a 9.2 smile.gif

Book is totally ruined. Might as well just send it to me. I'll burn it with the rest of my books.... devil.gif

You aren't the only wacky one out there. I think mine will be about a 6.0

Edited by AlexH

You aren't the only wacky one out there. I think mine will be about a 6.0

copy cat 893naughty-thumb.gif