• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Beautiful books! Waiting for something worthwhile (signed by Lee) to hit the market (like all of the above)

Bow down!

Nice!

mitol whenever you want to clear your conscience of that 9.4 Ultimate Spidey...PM me!

Nothing above a 9.6 in my latest batch, but I did get this.... cloud9.gif

00ssspec2.jpg

Very nice. For SS books, the grade isn't as important as long as the issue is key and the signatures relevant. For this book, the signatures are definitey relevant and the issue is definitely key. thumbsup2.gif

A few Stan Lee books are now hitting Ebay. Go after that 9.6 ASM 300... poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif And don't forget, "... Todd McFarlane, who is no slouch himself, but compared to Stan Lee, he's just a blip on the radar screen."

I have a #300 SS signed by Todd...

there should be plenty of the Stan Lees coming up...

especially Peter Porker SS books and Ult Hulk Wolverine... insane.gif

Awesome books guys...simply sweet!

Chris bring that Spidey Mag to Chicago so I can hit you over the head and take it makepoint.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but why would you have Stan sign a book he had nothing to do with? confused.gif

Being the 1st silent issue, I had tried to get Stan to write "Nuff said" on the cover rather than sign it.

Due to time restrictions for the signing....it didn't get done. confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but why would you have Stan sign a book he had nothing to do with? confused.gif

Being the 1st silent issue, I had tried to get Stan to write "Nuff said" on the cover rather than sign it.

Due to time restrictions for the signing....it didn't get done. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well after he signed it, Im sure he said to himself "'Nuff said." and that was that... 27_laughing.gif