• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,959 posts in this topic

Pretty excited about this one, major kudos to Kris for the help :headbang:

ed3ss.jpg

Very nice! (thumbs u

This one just came in the mail from Cosimo through eBay. It's a 9.6, which is the highest graded for this book in CGC SS (I'm looking for one of the two universals now). It's signed on the cover by Frank Miller and the interior by David Mazzucchelli. It's the only book I've ever seen signed by both!

:cloud9:

:banana:

72398.jpg.6d8d60e4f8b976949996da8a7943126e.jpg

This one just came in the mail from Cosimo through eBay. It's a 9.6, which is the highest graded for this book in CGC SS (I'm looking for one of the two universals now). It's signed on the cover by Frank Miller and the interior by David Mazzucchelli. It's the only book I've ever seen signed by both!

Wow. You got yourself quite a deal on that beauty! :applause:

wow nice book man. When and how'd you get the Miller sig...i thought he signs like once every leap year?

That used to be mine. I got it done at the first NY show. Mazz wasn't on the bill but I recognized him waiting to get in and asked if he would like to sign a couple of books (that I originally brought for Miller). He said sure and ! got 3 done. He would only sign on the interior as he said he didn't want to write over the art.

wow nice book man. When and how'd you get the Miller sig...i thought he signs like once every leap year?

Sorry for the delay in replying, it was done back in '06. February, I think.

And thanks to Shawn (Pitboss) for the hookup on one of my favorite covers:

tec403ss.jpg

Woe, that is pretty cool..It would be nice if this one could look like yours. One can only dream though..

74733.jpg.9aad8c9288f63bc0a64fe6aaa1c589fe.jpg

Alright, here's my haul from the Jeff Smith signing on December 6th. All of the below were raws that were witnessed by the great Joel Elad. Most of these also include sketches of one of my favorite characters in the series: the one and only Ted the Bug. Enjoy!

bone13cgc98ss0956188002.jpg

bone15cgc98ss0956188004.jpg

bone15cgc98ss0956188003.jpg

bone16cgc96ss0956188005.jpg

bone19cgc96ss0956188006.jpg

bone21cgc98ss0956188007.jpg

bone21cgc98ss0956188008.jpg

bone42cgc96ss0956188009.jpg

boneholidayspecial01cgc98ss09561880.jpg

boneimage01cgc98ss0956188001.jpg

stupidrattails1cgc96ss0956188010.jpg

Alright, here's my haul from the Jeff Smith signing on December 6th. All of the below were raws that were witnessed by the great Joel Elad. Most of these also include sketches of one of my favorite characters in the series: the one and only Ted the Bug. Enjoy!

They're all spectacular! It must have been a fun time opening the box!