• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

Full run s/s of McDaniel's FALL FROM GRACE storyline from DD.

Loved that run, all those covers are awesome. I remember working on those back in the day, and loved the originality of those covers he did.

Lots of people don't know that, the following storyline, "Tree of Knowledge," there was an alternate cover to issue 328, I think it was. I believe it was the issue that had Iron Fist on the cover. Anyway, right before we went to press, Marvel called to say STOP THE PRESSES! For some reason they weren't crazy about the cover image and had Scott do something completely different. I wish I still had the xerox of that cover art.

ddmcdaniel.jpg

Over the last three pages, I have been stunned by the how amazingly awesome the latest batch of yellow labels have been received is! Iron Man books, Red Sonja's, so much amazing stuff! just wow

It's not a CGC SS book, but it is a rarity and probably the only Joe Kubert sketch I'll ever own. Tragically, it's the "Just Imagine" version of Batman. Still a cool book!

Doug, that is spectacular!