• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

HUGE giant 40 oz shout out to Joe Pierson for making this happen for me. :acclaim:

Like Thorne and Corben, I put Brunner right there at the top of some bronze age masters. A lot of the "newer guys" are completely unaware of some of these artists and their contribution to our hobby.

I put Frazetta, Thorne, Brunner and Corben in that same "personal masters" class.

And now, thanks to the signature series program, I can lay claim to the top 3 "FRANKS" in our field.

1) Frank Frazetta

2) Frank Thorne

3) Frank Brunner

Coincidently, I was able to have dinner with Brunner about 2 years back after a NYC show, he was a guest of the CGC forum dinner. Me, Borock, Brunner and my buddy Jim at the same table...what a great night to talk shop.

BEST.

TWO-ISSUE.

ARC.

EVER.

xmen141_142.jpg

(thumbs u :applause:

Glad you like it Neil!

I am kind of nerding out this morning, I was looking at Emerald City and seeing where Doug and I would be sitting, right next to Geoff Johns, so Geoff, yours truly and Doug Mahnke in a row. One of these things is not like the others...lol

Nerdgasm for me...

:ohnoez: