• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

Sweet! :applause:

same scanner i always use, most have non color break spine ticks, (shrug) maybe something on the inside of the 2 7.5's

most everything out of that collection has come back 9.2-9.6, this was the 1st 9.8

and a few odd balls like the 560 where nothing on outside gives away that it should be lower then a 9.2-9.4

got about 3-4 more colan books since these prob going to send to NY Comics to get sig as well

Lexmark X6150....it's an all in one that i got at sams.....doesn't fit the whole slab though just a fyi

Edited by Dark Prime 0

I feel your pain on the 7.5s. I pulled this out of a sealed Super-Pac and the only thing I found wrong with it is some rust on the the bottom staple that didn't even migrate to the pages at all. No ncb spine ticks, no light ncb creases, nothing. It's gotta be the prettiest 7.5 I've ever seen.

det425.jpg

Definitely the best looking 7.5 Ive ever seen...nice book!

Great books, DP. In a few of my first big submissions, I experienced the same thing. ten or twelve Bronze 9.2-9.8 and a couple of 6.0-8.0. Usually a result of too much NCB wear, interior defects or very light water damage. Easy to miss when all of the books are from the same source. Now when i am prescreening books that I know are all from the same source, I start grading from the back and with the book upside down so i don't get lulled into skimming them after I go through a couple of really nice ones.

Really, really sharp Colan submission!

same scanner i always use, most have non color break spine ticks, (shrug) maybe something on the inside of the 2 7.5's

most everything out of that collection has come back 9.2-9.6, this was the 1st 9.8

and a few odd balls like the 560 where nothing on outside gives away that it should be lower then a 9.2-9.4

got about 3-4 more colan books since these prob going to send to NY Comics to get sig as well

Lexmark X6150....it's an all in one that i got at sams.....doesn't fit the whole slab though just a fyi

Look for : rusty staples, water stains, any stains, foxing, popped staples and creases in the white areas.