• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Finally got these back after a long wait--many thanks to fingerink for these books:

Wolverine Art Appreciation

Len Wein, Danny Miki, and Joe Quesada:

DSC02788.jpg

Wolverine v3, 66

Steve McNiven, Morry Hollowell, Dexter Vines, and Joe Quesada. Notice how Len Wein's sig is not noted even though it is right above the Hulk's head:

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

Finally got these back after a long wait--many thanks to fingerink for these books:

DSC02788.jpg

Wolverine v3, 66

Steve McNiven, Morry Hollowell, Dexter Vines, and Joe Quesada. Notice how Len Wein's sig is not noted even though it is right above the Hulk's head:

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

I love where Morry put his sig! lol

DSC02788.jpg

Wolverine v3, 66

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

I love where Morry put his sig! lol

Awesome Wolverine books :applause:

DSC02788.jpg

I love these books dude, esecially this one but, what I don't get si why is labeled #nn, I thought that was Origins number 5.... ???

Is it another one or something, or was the color version not numbered... hm

I need my glasses to see this closer...

Hector

That is a Wolverine Art Appreciation book that was done by Marvel a year ago.

I WANT ONE!!!!

I don't know if its cool for Quesada to sign it though, he signs right through his art, it seems like his signature always lands right smack inn the middle of it all....

I think this is good for a Trimpe-Wein combo on upper Right-Left corner of the book, I have always like that cover a'la art noveau.

Hector

That is a Wolverine Art Appreciation book that was done by Marvel a year ago.

I WANT ONE!!!!

I don't know if its cool for Quesada to sign it though, he signs right through his art, it seems like his signature always lands right smack inn the middle of it all....

I think this is good for a Trimpe-Wein combo on upper Right-Left corner of the book, I have always like that cover a'la art noveau.

I actually think Joe Q did a pretty good job with his signature placement on that book. I definitely agree that he doesn't always aim before he shoots but in this case I don't really see where else he could of thrown that wacky 'Q' of his without landing on the art.

Last time I got Joe Q to sign some books I made sure that my windowed bags had the holes cut exactly where I wanted him to sign.

I got back some of my books from C2E2 and here they are. The first 4 were obtained at the comic book store signing that Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy were at. This was also the first time I met JJ, BeachBum, Seanfingh, pirate, and Joe from CGC. It was a fun time and my brother and I had great time there.

Green Lantern #50 Signed by Doug and Christian. I had no hopes that this would come back a 9.8 since I just bought it right there off the shelf right before the signing and it didn't look like a 9.8 to me. (shrug) So I was very happy it came back a 9.8:

IMG_9657.jpg

The next 3 I got signed by Doug since I am a huge Superman fan and I loved these covers since they had characters from the Death/Return of Superman run. They all graded 9.6, but that is ok.

Superman: The Man of Steel #87

IMG_9671.jpg

Superman: The Man of Steel #97

IMG_9662.jpg

Superman: The Man of Steel #98

IMG_9661.jpg

This next one, well I actually got 2 of them in 9.8, is signed by Chicago Bears Pro-Bowl Linebacker Lance Briggs. I am the biggest Chicago Bears fan and was so excited that I was able to get this. Without the kindness and patience of Bradley waiting with my brother and I this could not have been possible.

IMG_9655.jpg

I should have more coming back tomorrow. :wishluck:

[This next one, well I actually got 2 of them in 9.8, is signed by Chicago Bears Pro-Bowl Linebacker Lance Briggs. I am the biggest Chicago Bears fan and was so excited that I was able to get this. Without the kindness and patience of Bradley waiting with my brother and I this could not have been possible.

IMG_9655.jpg

I should have more coming back tomorrow. :wishluck:

:applause:

That book is awesome!

I was hoping for a higher grade but I'm still pleased

RASL1SS.jpg

CapMI1312SS.jpg Ha I just noticed, this is my very first double cover.

I'm okay with this one. I got this raw for free so, not bad.

AllStarBatsRobinRecallSS.jpg

Happy Camper here (thumbs u

Wolvie67SS.jpg

Batman686SS.jpg

Edited by ComicDiva89

Bryan, what do you mean "They came back a 9.6, but that's ok".

A 9.6 is a great grade. In fact, i've had 9.6's that were bumped up to 9.8's and a few 9.8's drop down to 9.6. You know what that tells me? The two grades are really the same. It all depends on who's grading it and how they feel that day.

There was a time when all i wanted was a 9.8. Then i saw how often the 9.8 & 9.6 get flipped back and forth. Those Superman issues are SS, 9.6! BIGGIE BAD! (thumbs u