• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Added a Cockrum sig to this one....

XMen117ByrneCockrum.jpg

Very nice. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Man, going back through the old Infinite thread, there are some awesome books out there I've never seen!

:o(worship)

Nice! I got the same serenity book coming in soon. I'm glad she has a cool sig.

Me too, thanks for the preview of what mine will look like and congrats on a great book! (thumbs u

Hopefully your books come back at a higher grade. I knew mine wouldn't be a 9.8, but I was hoping for a 9.6.

I thought Summer did really good work on the John Connor Terminator tv series I was kinda mad when it got cancelled. Now after seeing her cool unique signature I think I'm going to pick up a serenity book for a possible signing in the future.

So as you folks may or may not have known, the Walking Dead cast was in attendance at NYCC. They did a panel on Sunday followed by a Press conference and then they scrammed. It was not possible to get at them and acquire those much sought after siggy's.

Well, Carlos (GothamCentral) and I had given up at that point on getting any Walking Dead merch signed by these folks. After the show had ended we headed over to the Image booth to purchase some last minute swag. As we're purchasing some hardcovers we notice Robert Kirkman talking to some folks in suits, one thing lead to another and well:

IMG00040-20101010-1745.jpg

It's not the entire cast but hell, i'm more then thrilled to have gotten even this much

Jon Bernthal - "Shane"

Laurie Holden - "Andrea"

Steven Yeun - "Glenn"

Norman Reedus - "Daryl"

Frank Darabont - "Director"

Robert Kirkman - "The MAN"

So as you folks may or may not have known, the Walking Dead cast was in attendance at NYCC. They did a panel on Sunday followed by a Press conference and then they scrammed. It was not possible to get at them and acquire those much sought after siggy's.

Well, Carlos (GothamCentral) and I had given up at that point on getting any Walking Dead merch signed by these folks. After the show had ended we headed over to the Image booth to purchase some last minute swag. As we're purchasing some hardcovers we notice Robert Kirkman talking to some folks in suits, one thing lead to another and well:

IMG00040-20101010-1745.jpg

It's not the entire cast but hell, i'm more then thrilled to have gotten even this much

Jon Bernthal - "Shane"

Laurie Holden - "Andrea"

Steven Yeun - "Glenn"

Norman Reedus - "Daryl"

Frank Darabont - "Director"

Robert Kirkman - "The MAN"

:o :o :o :o

Nice, Ben! :applause:

As always, it was great seeing you this weekend!

Always a pleasure buddy, sorry I couldn't stop and chat a little longer. These weekends seem to leave me with no time for the simpler things. Hope you managed to get everything you were after :)

Just in..been wanting a signed 9.8 copy of this one! :banana:

vc56x.jpg