• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Thanks for the feedback on the book, y'all. It was fun trying to find the perfect book for this signing. Thanks to Boyd (bcc) @ Black Cat Comics for selling me this Bats 200 last year, and to Mike Bray for being the first to give me the head's up about the cast signing in Anaheim.

The Dream Signature book for me would be something signed by all 4 original members of the rock band KISS. :cloud9: Is Chandler around? Doesn't he have a thread somewhere here asking for boardies to submit signature challenges to him?

There was athread back a few years but heck I haven't seen it for years. lol And hopefully it stays buried. lol BTW who got that nice Bat book signed for you? (shrug)

doh! And of course, a big THANK YOU to Sharon and Chandler for getting the Bats 200 signed for me! Even with all the colors of inks I requested!! :hi:

Dammit Chris...you have to make it up to Chandler for that slight. :censored:

May I suggest a thank-you in the form of a T-shirt?

fishing-for-compliments-300x3001.png

It ia always a pleasure hearing from comix4fun.

Chandler can take a joke like no one else. :baiting:

Goes both ways buddy. :baiting:

:jokealert:

lol

Some personal nostalgia symmetry here.

My favorite TV show as a kid, plus the star's first convention appearance in over 30 years.

Thanks to Joe and Paul and the CGC gang for taking this on and getting it done to perfection. It's difficult to not become jaded in this hobby, but this one's got me giddy.

LeeMajorsSS.jpg

I know I'm late but I have not been on the boards for a while. I used to love this show too as well as the Bionic Woman Big foot episodes. Wow and a 9.8 Amazing Book :golfclap: