• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Its been a long time since I've posted here. Saw this flick on opening night back in '86 and no theater experience has ever come close.

Aliens.jpg

I'm gonna start off here with scans of three books I've already posted but now have better quality scans for.

maasm1.jpg

avengers4.jpgst114.jpg

Now for the two I just got in yesterday.

capam46.jpg

monhunt1.jpg

The Monster Hunters #1 is one of my favorites, it's the first comic I remember reading. When I was a kid my grandfather used to take me and my brother to this old school barber shop here in town. There was a stack of magazines and comics that sat on the table and every time we went in there I'd rifle through until I found it and read it cover to cover.

A big THANK YOU to Chandler & Sharon for making these happen!

I'm gonna start off here with scans of three books I've already posted but now have better quality scans for.

maasm1.jpg

avengers4.jpgst114.jpg

Now for the two I just got in yesterday.

capam46.jpg

monhunt1.jpg

The Monster Hunters #1 is one of my favorites, it's the first comic I remember reading. When I was a kid my grandfather used to take me and my brother to this old school barber shop here in town. There was a stack of magazines and comics that sat on the table and every time we went in there I'd rifle through until I found it and read it cover to cover.

A big THANK YOU to Chandler & Sharon for making these happen!

Cool story and great book! :applause:

It has truly been our honor to have had the opportunity to help so many of you guys get books signed. We truly appreciate you guys and your faith you have in us. We look forward to an even better 2011 and hope that you all will once again allow us the opportunity to handle your books and get some really cool signatures for you.

With the most sincere thanks,

Chandler and Sharon

Happy New Year

It has truly been our honor to have had the opportunity to help so many of you guys get books signed. We truly appreciate you guys and your faith you have in us. We look forward to an even better 2011 and hope that you all will once again allow us the opportunity to handle your books and get some really cool signatures for you.

Chandler and Sharon

Happy New Year

save it for the kudos thread :sick:

Chandler and Sharon

Happy New Year

save it for the kudos thread :sick:

:signfunny: Isn't Christmas over? You can return the Scrooge outfit you rented and put on for your nieghborhood holiday party. Happy New Year Bucko.