• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

WeirdWarTales3.jpg

First of all, great books! But I noticed Sam Glanzman kicked in on the artwork on this book and I noticed he was accepting commissions on another forum....does anyone here think they could set up a SS with Sam Glanzman? It is beyond my capability but figure maybe one of you guys with more experience in such matters could pull it off?

Edited by Harley Troy

So I just posted these in the Iron Man thread, in the silver age room... Most of these are older, and some are new but have likely been shown, but I just wanted to show my Iron Man collection together (I have other Iron Man stuff that's been signed and CGC'd that I either forgot to list, or is on it's way from CGC, such as Milgrom, Mickey Rourke, Larroca, and Adi Granov)... but here is my IRON MAN collection so far (not all CGC SS, but mostly are). Without the help of this forum, I couldn't have done this, so thanks to everybody who helped me, it means a lot to me.

IronMan1-1.jpg

IronMan2.jpg

IronMan3.jpg

IronMan4.jpg

IronMan5.jpg

Edited by LloydJBailey

So I just posted these in the Iron Man thread, in the silver age room... Most of these are older, and some are new but have likely been shown, but I just wanted to show my Iron Man collection together (I have other Iron Man stuff that's been signed and CGC'd that I either forgot to list, or is on it's way from CGC, such as Milgrom, Mickey Rourke, Larroca, and Adi Granov)... but here is my IRON MAN collection so far (not all CGC SS, but mostly are). With help the help of this forum, I couldn't have done this, so thanks to everybody who helped me, it means a lot to me.

IronMan1-1.jpg

IronMan2.jpg

IronMan3.jpg

IronMan4.jpg

IronMan5.jpg

Awesome Iron Man collection Lloyd :applause: