• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

I actually WON this book from Paradise Comics Hero Initiative benefit auction! It was a raffle, there were like six awesome prizes, this being one of them, and I freaked out when I saw I actually won this book!!!! THANKS AGAIN PARADISE COMICS!!!!

Archie_keown.jpg

Love the notes, "Signed, with love & D1224"

Took me a while but I finally figured out it should read & Dizzy

STARSHIPTROOPERS.jpg

This is awesome. I can't believe that you don't have 10 PMs from Andy C. about adding Casper Van Dien.

STARSHIPTROOPERS.jpg

This is awesome. I can't believe that you don't have 10 PMs from Andy C. about adding Casper Van Dien.

I love that book! Dina Meyer was also one of my favorite parts about that movie too.

STARSHIPTROOPERS.jpg

lol

Already taken care of!

Here's an example that things can go wrong even if you put cutouts in your window bags and label each one. Despite there being a cutout at the top for Leonard Nimoy with his name next to it, he signed right over where George Perez had already signed. You think once he noticed his mistake he would have signed in the right place as well, but he just kind of laughed about it and moved on to the next book.

star_trek_1_dc_ss98_4001.jpg

Here's an example that things can go wrong even if you put cutouts in your window bags and label each one. Despite there being a cutout at the top for Leonard Nimoy with his name next to it, he signed right over where George Perez had already signed. You think once he noticed his mistake he would have signed in the right place as well, but he just kind of laughed about it and moved on to the next book.

Great book, but that sucks about Nimoy :frustrated:

doh!

STARSHIPTROOPERS.jpg

Mmmm.....Dina Meyer.... :luhv:

Rico did not know what the hell he was doing.....i don't know why he wanted Carmen (was that her name??) over Dizzy.... :screwy:

Edited by Comixroc

I actually WON this book from Paradise Comics Hero Initiative benefit auction! It was a raffle, there were like six awesome prizes, this being one of them, and I freaked out when I saw I actually won this book!!!! THANKS AGAIN PARADISE COMICS!!!!

Archie_keown.jpg

Congradu-freakin-lations

That's awesome!! (worship)

Archie_keown.jpg

Congratulations! :applause:

Archie_keown.jpg

Congratulations! :applause:

Jealous!