• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

It was awesome meeting Lance Henriksen and Michael Biehn (one of my childhood heroes!) in the same day. Both guys were in Aliens AND Terminator.

So here's a pic I took of the book before it was packaged up for CGC:

Aliens1doublesigned.jpg

That is COOL!! Meeting Hicks & Bishop? Then getting an issue SS'd??? ......lucky..... :applause:

Well I have to give DWC some big Kudos! I sent these 3 CGC 9.8 in to them for the Albuquerque Comic Expo to get signed back in June and got them back again with no grade drops! Third submission, totaling 23 CGC 9.8 books, without a grade drop yet! Thanks :applause:

Two of the very few Marvel GI Joe books NOT written by Hama:

EPSON026-3.jpg

EPSON027-2.jpg

Signed by LeVar Burton & Marina Sirtis (I hope to get the entire TNG cast to sign this book eventually):

EPSON025-2.jpg

EPSON027-2.jpg

That GI Joe 20 cover is awesome

It is rather unique - one of the GI Joe books that got the Byrne cover treatment (that I'd love to get signed!)

Is there a Canadian .75 version of this? Anyone?

EPSON027-2.jpg

It is rather unique - one of the GI Joe books that got the Byrne cover treatment (that I'd love to get signed!)

IF I have my information right there are both a newsstand & direct .75 cent canadian version of this as well as a newsstand & direct .60 cent american version. There were no 2nd prints of this book.

EPSON027-2.jpg

IF I have my information right there are both a newsstand & direct .75 cent canadian version of this as well as a newsstand & direct .60 cent american version. There were no 2nd prints of this book.

.75? Coool...Now I am on a mission...9.2 or better

EPSON027-2.jpg

.75? Coool...Now I am on a mission...9.2 or better

I'll keep an eye out for ya here, they seem to be fairly common in my area (thumbs u