• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
10 10

7,974 posts in this topic

This just walked in the door today, with two other Bogdanove Superman s/s, and I really have to thank my pal, Gemma A. for getting this done for me.

These were really last minute additions to the Superman run, I learned about Bogdanove being at a show last month like---just a few days prior.

And the scan does NOT do justice to this because Jon used a killer Gold metalic pen that really pops on this book. I need to take a pic with the digital camera to really show this off. That gold ink looks like it just sits above the book.

:thumbsup: Thanks G-Money!!!!

superman19B.jpg

This just walked in the door today, with two other Bogdanove Superman s/s, and I really have to thank my pal, Gemma A. for getting this done for me.

These were really last minute additions to the Superman run, I learned about Bogdanove being at a show last month like---just a few days prior.

And the scan does NOT do justice to this because Jon used a killer Gold metalic pen that really pops on this book. I need to take a pic with the digital camera to really show this off. That gold ink looks like it just sits above the book.

superman19B.jpg

MINE! :sumo:

superman19B.jpg

Mostly just wanted to make sure the boards still worked since there haven't been any new comments since last night :insane: ! Oh....great book BTW (worship)

Edited by Harley Troy