• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,959 posts in this topic

Alright so this is not high grade or anything, it was just an old comic pulled out of my collection. I just thought it would be cool to have something signed and sketched by Bob Camp.

Scan0067_zps99fab0a4.jpg

We all love a 9.8, but its not always about the grade. Sometimes it's about the signature.... :)

Alright so this is not high grade or anything, it was just an old comic pulled out of my collection. I just thought it would be cool to have something signed and sketched by Bob Camp.

Scan0067_zps99fab0a4.jpg

We all love a 9.8, but its not always about the grade. Sometimes it's about the signature.... :)

That is exactly the way I felt. Thanks.

A big thanks to Rich Henn for facilitating these books at London (the #250) and ECCC. The three early books are all signed by Gerry Conway and the #250 was signed by Klaus Janson.

ASM115CGCss.jpg

ASM126CGCss.jpg

ASM149CGCss.jpg

ASM250CGCss.jpg

Me too!

This book got done at the Tampa con, thanks to Par2ch. Signed by Luke McDonnell (his only ASM work that I know of). Very happy to add a fairly difficult signature to the collection!

ASM219CGCss.jpg