• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

I actually don't care anymore. I just care for the signatures. That WD was a 9.8 in my eyes :shrug: I'll resub with more sigs one day maybe, but I'm really starting to think grade is irrelevant really.

Just crazy that my last 3 books have all been 9.4's :shrug: oh well.

Action #600 w/Mike Zeck, John Beatty, Mike Mignola, Kevin Maguire, Murphy Anderson, Walt Simonson, Roger Stern, Jon Bogdanove, Art Adams, George Perez, Jerry Ordway,

15304.jpg

T

Action #600 w/Mike Zeck, John Beatty, Mike Mignola, Kevin Maguire, Murphy Anderson, Walt Simonson, Roger Stern, Jon Bogdanove, Art Adams, George Perez, Jerry Ordway,

15304.jpg

That's a pretty cool piece. Looking to add more sigs to my AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700 Skyline Variant. So far I've got 6 people.

15304.jpg

I look at this book and I can only think Vader put it best when he said---

Edited by Rich_Henn

15304.jpg

What no Byrne :baiting:

That is really great, Andrew :applause: (Especially with Murphy Anderson :cloud9:)