• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,959 posts in this topic

Thanks to peasofcrap for this one signed by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. This also answered by question as to whether CGC would acknowledge the Orange Error Edition that Jetpack Comics sells. Unfortunately, it is listed as the regular "red wash" version. Oh well, still a great comic for my collection.

Scan0099_zps6e77bff9.jpg

Thanks, guys. Little disappointed in the sig placements, but you takes what you can gets!!

Any in particular, Sean? I thought they turned out great. I often struggle with the best sig placement when prepping books.

Great books as always, sir :applause:

The Thor and the Spidey. I had windows cut out at the bottom, underneath the action in the blank space. Don't get me wrong, I still think they look great. But I think they would have been much better at the bottom. I also understand that Stan has trouble with smaller window bag holes these days, so it was on me, not on him. :)

Thanks, guys. Little disappointed in the sig placements, but you takes what you can gets!!

Any in particular, Sean? I thought they turned out great. I often struggle with the best sig placement when prepping books.

Great books as always, sir :applause:

The Thor and the Spidey. I had windows cut out at the bottom, underneath the action in the blank space. Don't get me wrong, I still think they look great. But I think they would have been much better at the bottom. I also understand that Stan has trouble with smaller window bag holes these days, so it was on me, not on him. :)

(thumbs u I kind of like the Thor placement but still all great books, regardless.