• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Just got my Heroes books back. All but the Showcase 93 will be on eBay this weekend I think. My interest in Death of Superman is almost gone.

Snyder and EVS

Batman1Variant96.jpg

Batman1Variant98.jpg

Snyder (I had a 2nd one come back a 9.2 so that one's trash)

Batman198.jpg

Louise Simonson (Submitted 4 first prints)

MoS1898-1.jpg

MoS1898-2.jpg

MoS1898-3.jpg

MoS1896.jpg

Louise Simonson (3rd print and only SS I believe)

MoS183rd96.jpg

Bill Sienkiewicz

Showcase937-F.jpg

Edited by Darrell F

A little Heroes Con Magazine Magic.

I got to meet Mr. Norem and talk with him for a while. He's a living comic legend to me. So many of his wonderful paintings are burned into my brain from the earliest days of my collecting. Tales of the Zombie, Savage Sword of Conan, and Rampaging Hulk.

My favorite issue of the run was #16. I read my original copy to pieces when I was a young lad. I still have fond memories of this book.

So I found a nice copy and brought it with me to Heroes. With many thanks to the tireless crew at CGC I made myself a personally significant keeper.

Hulk16cgc96noremzeck050.jpg

I was standing in line for Perez when you came by to have Zeck sign this. At the time the line had me standing right next to you while you were getting it signed so I got to see this in person! :applause:

I'm jealous that you went to Heroes. That always looks like such a fun show.

Really, if you can find a way to go, do it. It's an awesome show. Both years I've went, I've met creators I've always wanted to meet; it's easy to get around... Maybe my favorite show.

I'm jealous that you went to Heroes. That always looks like such a fun show.

Really, if you can find a way to go, do it. It's an awesome show. Both years I've went, I've met creators I've always wanted to meet; it's easy to get around... Maybe my favorite show.

I was only there for about 6 hours on the Friday this year but it was a great show (also my first time there). I will be going every year from now on.

Captain American 111

bda48161.jpg

Incredible Hulk

b6acfe31.jpg

Fear Itself - Signed by Shane Black (Iron Man 3 Director) - Not sure if any others got done at SDCC

e0e39b87.jpg

Walking Dead 100 Escape (Got this from one of the zombies so it has zombie blood make-up on the cover which I thing is really cool) Currently at CGC.

5b5a074b.jpg

Justice League 1 - Almost done just need Geoff Johns!!!!!!!!

c918852f.jpg