• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

Sad that this CGC forum applications file manager system isn't working.

Would be nice to go back several years ago and look at when people posted scans of their great looking slabs.

But since this file manager service is lacking in a few areas, we are forced to use external hosting sites like Photobucket.

Would be nice to go back several years ago and look at when people posted scans of their great looking slabs.

But since this file manager service is lacking in a few areas, we are forced to use external hosting sites like Photobucket.

Maybe there could be a new place for slabs to be archived and displayed for viewing so they aren't lost again. hm

Hmmmmm

:shy:

Maybe there could be a new place for slabs to be archived and displayed for viewing so they aren't lost again. hm

Hmmmmm

Yeah...need to upload my pics too...but too busy in the moment. But I'll do it for sure!

Just got my Baltimore books in today. Once again I will scan them later but wanted to get some pics up now.

Batman 1 Signed by Snyder and Capullo

820D087A-3061-48F6-82D5-A9C11DD40FE1-5708-000005C8D1DC8E80.jpg

Batman 1 4th print by Snyder and Capullo

9BDDA7C1-1B8D-471E-B771-F8F8871BFA04-5708-000005C8A25F700E.jpg

Batman 2

FD228C78-9109-4665-A139-B9A42152499B-5708-000005C88E629E27.jpg

Hmmmmm

Doesn't look like that many "Star Wars" collectors are using it. :( Is this site fairly new?

Hmmmmm

Doesn't look like that many "Star Wars" collectors are using it. :( Is this site fairly new?

Yes, fairly new. Give it a whirl!

Hmmmmm

Yes, fairly new. Give it a whirl!

Yes for sure! I Love it! Very well organized!

I will work this evening on getting as much of my small collection up there and stop using Photobucket. :)

Thanks!

Glad you got the grades you were hoping for Sebastian!

Yes...it was a big risk. Bought them via eBay with no detailed picture.

But with your "magic fingers" this could happen!

Edited by naits