• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Picked this book up at WW Austin. Looks legit to me, and for the price it was worth the risk. Looks like the same sort of signings that I've seen on several Superman books with Siegel (and my brother picked up one of those from the same seller).

Kane.jpg

Just got this back from the latest Legends signing by DWC. I participated to get Lieber, which I'm happy with, but I just wish that someone would have changed out Stan's pen every once in a while.

ASMANN04CGCss.jpg

Got this signed at NYCC.. Just arrived today!

11002984943_fa27d3305a_b.jpg

11002764485_61dace3aa0_b.jpg

You could've gotten Francesco Francavilla to sign it too. He was at the Archie Booth on Saturday w/ a writer signing their new (and very good) Archie Zombie comic. I missed out on this big time (both the zombie signing and the Detective Comics signing!)

Just got these back about a week ago Im so happy with the way that these turned out, And a special thanks to Mollie over at CGC for getting the last one done.

First Is my Harbinger1 signed by all four Creators,

Jim Shooter, Jay Jay Jackson, David Lapham and Bob Layton

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

This Book I got signed by one of my idols, I was literally speechless when he came to me and caught me off guard.

Charles Band

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

1382888_720864654608594_1172758335_n.jpg

And this Book means so much to me this is the first comic book my Beautiful Fiance gave me, And I wanted her to sign it I didn't care that the book got ruined I just wanted to turn it into a treasure so I can remember it for the rest of our lives.

Danielle Speziale-Culligan also signed by Jose Garcia Lopez

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Edited by Mkkiller

Got this signed at NYCC.. Just arrived today!

11002984943_fa27d3305a_b.jpg

11002764485_61dace3aa0_b.jpg

You could've gotten Francesco Francavilla to sign it too. He was at the Archie Booth on Saturday w/ a writer signing their new (and very good) Archie Zombie comic. I missed out on this big time (both the zombie signing and the Detective Comics signing!)

I only wanted to get Snyder's sig on it. I love the way it looks right in the middle. I'd consider having Jock on there too, but it doesn't seem like he's ever in the US

Got this signed at NYCC.. Just arrived today

I only wanted to get Snyder's sig on it. I love the way it looks right in the middle. I'd consider having Jock on there too, but it doesn't seem like he's ever in the US

Jock was at SDCC this year. He was signing at the DC booth.

Got this signed at NYCC.. Just arrived today

Jock was at SDCC this year. He was signing at the DC booth.

I wonder if that means he'll switch up coasts this year and do NYCC? :wishluck: