• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what are you reading?

83 posts in this topic

Batman Archive II.

I read Tec 69 & 70 first. 70 is very cool with a great cover & story art. Then, I read the first three Penguin stories (ever) in 58, 59, and 67. Great stuff! So much so that I'm considering collecting Penguin Tec covers.

Then I've got Batman Dark Knight Archive I to read. popcorn.gif

last week I read THE CELL, Stephen Kings newest. I had read the gripping first 2 chapters in EW. I dont normally read Kings books, but the excerpt had me hooked. Read the dammm thing in one day, couldnt put it down to see what happens.

but, turns out, the first 2 chapters wee by far the best part. Dont you hate it when a greta premise goes in the wrong direction??

When I saw this thread I thought it was about comics we are reading - - so heres three from this week that were great:

Supergirl#4, Marvel Zombies, Ultimate Extinctioon and Bad Planet#1 (an Image book)

last week I read THE CELL, Stephen Kings newest. I had read the gripping first 2 chapters in EW. I dont normally read Kings books, but the excerpt had me hooked. Read the dammm thing in one day, couldnt put it down to see what happens.

but, turns out, the first 2 chapters wee by far the best part. Dont you hate it when a greta premise goes in the wrong direction??

When I saw this thread I thought it was about comics we are reading - - so heres three from this week that were great:

Supergirl#4, Marvel Zombies, Ultimate Extinctioon and Bad Planet#1 (an Image book)

The read the first two chapters also and it was great. Maybe I will wait to get it at the library instead of buying it.

Africa Trek Volume 2 - this couple walked unassisted from the Cape in South Africa to the lake Tiberiade in Israel. It took them 3 years and 3 months to walk the 14,000 kms or about 8,750 miles. They relied on locals for sleep and food (aside from their tent and one day's worth of water they carried). Fascinating look at the life of the ordinary people of Africa, or at least the 10 countries they walked across.

1105476-AfricatrekT2.jpg

1105476-AfricatrekT2.jpg.5fffa75b02d28190ae3f76b3a209d95e.jpg