• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Move along - nothing to see here...

13 posts in this topic

He sold that same book 3 times in April......to two different bidders. mad.gif

If you click on them, you'll see that the 1st time reserve wasn't met. The 2nd time someone hit the BIN, same with the 3rd time (same someone, now an NARU), 4th time relisted and didn't sell, so this is the 5th time listed.

If you click on them, you'll see that the 1st time reserve wasn't met. The 2nd time someone hit the BIN, same with the 3rd time (same someone, now an NARU), 4th time relisted and didn't sell, so this is the 5th time listed.

Ahhh......you are correct. I did click on the first one to check, but didn't see that reserve wasn't met. I must not have let the entire page fully load and missed it.

Oh well.......5th times a charm.......or something like that. tongue.gif

Ahhh......you are correct. I did click on the first one to check, but didn't see that reserve wasn't met. I must not have let the entire page fully load and missed it.

Oh well.......5th times a charm.......or something like that. tongue.gif

Sigh...Bug's incorrect again! Just....like his political "facts"! makepoint.gif

This seller is cool, I've had several items from him over the years. I must also say that when you've got an Amazing Fantasy 15, its a hard one to sell, even when you have a winning bidder! I had a copy in 4.5 listed with no reserve, and sold it 5 times before someone actually paid! What pi#*ed me off even more, is that I had it featured and Ebay refunds your final value fee but not your featured fee of $20, every time!! over $100 lost on that one, Ebay really know how to stiff you! mad.gif

This seller is cool, I've had several items from him over the years. I must also say that when you've got an Amazing Fantasy 15, its a hard one to sell, even when you have a winning bidder! I had a copy in 4.5 listed with no reserve, and sold it 5 times before someone actually paid! What pi#*ed me off even more, is that I had it featured and Ebay refunds your final value fee but not your featured fee of $20, every time!! over $100 lost on that one, Ebay really know how to stiff you! mad.gif

Yup...these high calibre books tend to catch all of those insufficiently_thoughtful_person thrill bidders that end up being NPB's 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm glad to hear it. He and I have a deal outside of Ebay, and he's been VERY pleasant to work with. He provided his home phone number and everything. He's also confirmed every step of the arrangement (I've been buying something from him in "installments"), and been outstanding in that regard. Plus, he voluntarily disclosed restoration on a valuable comic, and sent me detailed scans of each area.

I tend to regard this seller as a good one, so far.