• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not to put too fine a point on it...

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

But if a thread is started in the invited guests area, you might want to post a question of your own rather than responding to a board member's posting with a comment on THEIR question. That kind of back and forth will reduce it from an attempt at a Q&A thread to a discussion.

You mean there's a chance that Jack Kirby might actually show up? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just do whatever it takes to get Neal Adams back. tongue.gif

Hey Arch (or anyone else, I guess) -

What are the "qualifications" for a guest? Do they have to be someone "famous"? Or can they be someone involved in the biz? An "Indy" guy/gal?

I realize that the more prominent, the better. But, I'm sure there are others that may have contacts to lesser know individuals. May be a way to kick this thing off.

• Administrator

The qualifications are anyone you guys would find interesting, really. I don't think we should be overly restrictive on it at all. What's the point? It's just a feature to get some interesting dialog with pros. It's not we're the Tonight Show or something. Whoever stops by would be doing us a favor, not the reverse. wink.gif

The qualifications are anyone you guys would find interesting, really. I don't think we should be overly restrictive on it at all. What's the point? It's just a feature to get some interesting dialog with pros. It's not we're the Tonight Show or something. Whoever stops by would be doing us a favor, not the reverse. wink.gif

That's what I thought, but didn't want to start asking people if it was going to be "stars" only. I'm sure there are a few artists that some of us deal with that would be willing to participate.

Thanks Arch!

What was Rob's comment?

I didn't read the fine print on the section (still haven't really, I only glanced over them when I realized my post hadn't gone through), so I asked you if you were a member over at Byrne Robotics. I was figuring- why ask a random question into the void in the hopes that he might answer it maybe someday, when he's pretty accessible over at his own site.

Honestly, I still don't know what the point of the new section is, but at least now I understand that it's moderated. thumbsup2.gif