• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X2 DVD Rated R?

12 posts in this topic

Interesting...this week's CBG has an article about the movie and indicates the 1st draft previewed by the censors had a much bloodier version of Wolvie/Deathstrike's throwdown that resulted in an R-rating. Wonder if the DVD (2.5??) will be rated R? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Interesting...this week's CBG has an article about the movie and indicates the 1st draft previewed by the censors had a much bloodier version of Wolvie/Deathstrike's throwdown that resulted in an R-rating. Wonder if the DVD (2.5??) will be rated R? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What we need is a XXX rating (and I don't mean Vin Diesel style wink.gif ) with a "DVD special" with Kelly Hu and Rebecca!!! 893whatthe.gif

Or even better for them...they'll probably release a rated PG-13 version, wait 3 months, then release the R-rated version. That's the marketing scheme I hate the WORST in DVD releases these days.

I was reading that last week and wondering the same thing. Let's hope so.

Extended Sex Scene wth Wolverine and all the chicks in the Tent

Or even better for them...they'll probably release a rated PG-13 version, wait 3 months, then release the R-rated version. That's the marketing scheme I hate the WORST in DVD releases these days.

Then the Extended R Version with deleted Scenes that can only be acessed while watching the main movie and not on their own. rantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gif

I know I'll be going straight to the Mystique bloopers (for adults only) - she looks incredible in the outdoor scene where she's walking w/Magneto...yowza!! acclaim.gif