• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four - A Death In The Family - (spoilers?)

34 posts in this topic

I'm sure this will last.

How long do we think it will take to bring back Captain Marvel? I mean they brought Bucky.

But they never brought back Thunderbird... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yet.

When was that?

When was what? confused.gif

I'm sure this will last.

How long do we think it will take to bring back Captain Marvel? I mean they brought Bucky.

Yet.

When was that?

That.

When?

I'm sure this will last.

Yet.

When was that?

That.

When?

Just then. A while ago.

I'm sure this will last.

Yet.

When was that?

That.

When?

first Base

i hear he's gonna fly around the planet counter to it's rotation....gonna do it so fast it'll reverse the orbit, but rather than destroying the planet utterly, it'll just turn back time so he can stop the death from happening...

foreheadslap.gif

i hear he's gonna fly around the planet counter to it's rotation....gonna do it so fast it'll reverse the orbit, but rather than destroying the planet utterly, it'll just turn back time so he can stop the death from happening...

foreheadslap.gif

"he" who? poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif

"he" who? poke2.gif

Yes

I think I've seen that somewhere before... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

FANTASTIC FOUR – A DEATH IN THE FAMILY - ONE-SHOT

Written by Karl Kesel

Pencils & Cover by Lee Weeks

The Invisible Woman is dead! As Reed cradles his murdered wife, lost in grief, and Ben rampages after Sue’s killer, Johnny defiantly decides to do whatever it takes— no matter the cost or consequence— to see his sister alive again. What he does will change the way the Fantastic Four look at him forever. “A Death in the Family”-- not a dream, not a hoax... and not to be missed. Includes bonus Fantastic Four issue #245!

64 PGS./Rated A ...$3.99

foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gif

FANTASTIC FOUR – A DEATH IN THE FAMILY - ONE-SHOT

Written by Karl Kesel

Pencils & Cover by Lee Weeks

The Invisible Woman is dead! As Reed cradles his murdered wife, lost in grief, and Ben rampages after Sue’s killer, Johnny defiantly decides to do whatever it takes— no matter the cost or consequence— to see his sister alive again. What he does will change the way the Fantastic Four look at him forever. “A Death in the Family”-- not a dream, not a hoax... and not to be missed. Includes bonus Fantastic Four issue #245!

64 PGS./Rated A ...$3.99

foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gif

So why not just use the Time Machine and prevent her death? confused-smiley-013.gif