• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was your first post on the boards???

66 posts in this topic

Oldguy's first post (as a registered user)

Re: Ebay related stuff. [Re: blazingbob]

#15300 - 07/11/02 11:10 AM

I guess this all goes to prove one thing without a doubt. There are three sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth.

And he's been keeping the peace ever since... tongue.gif

That wasn't my first post.

I guess this all goes to prove one thing without a doubt. There are three sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth.

PROVE IT !!!

flowerred.gif

I tried to find mine. Earliest post that I could find was in August 2002. I know I posted many times before that.

Was pretty funny to look at some of those old threads. There was one on an X-Men #7 Scam that was priceless. Went from talking about the scam to discussing who was hotter, Tera Patrick or Aria Giovanni. Things are alot tamer now than they used to be.

I tried to find mine. Earliest post that I could find was in August 2002. I know I posted many times before that.

Was pretty funny to look at some of those old threads. There was one on an X-Men #7 Scam that was priceless. Went from talking about the scam to discussing who was hotter, Tera Patrick or Aria Giovanni. Things are alot tamer now than they used to be.

Yes, I remember that well as it was an X-men #7 that hammer/comickeys was selling that somebody took a closer look at the scan and found this:

x7_ct.jpg

hammer said something about his daughter did it, she was just playing with photoshop (or maybe she actually marked up the book), the book was not color-touched, 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

He was so busted!! 27_laughing.gif

<h1>PROVE IT !!!</h1>

flowerred.gif

Hey, I said it on the internet so it has to be true.