• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers 16 [Spoiler]

56 posts in this topic

Yet you still post in Modern forum commenting on all modern books.

Thats Like saying you hate Michael Jackson music all the while sitting on his lap and french kissing him!

come on now!!! Clearly JC is older than 8 !!

How big a dive would NA have to take before they bump Bendis? Isn't it like the best selling Marvel book? I haven't seen recent sales figures. I mean there would have to be some organized movement and a sharp downturn in sales before he would get replaced. How long did his Daredevil run go?

Someone correct me, but I know he did DD 26 through 81. I know he did DD 16 through 19 also. But I'm not sure if he did 20 through 25.

New Avengers has been moderate from the get-go. As soon as he sees another interesting character, he'll jump to that. I don't see him on New Avengers past 25.

Pat

Someone correct me, but I know he did DD 26 through 81. I know he did DD 16 through 19 also. But I'm not sure if he did 20 through 25.

He didn't do 20-25. also skipped 51-55(4?) There was a Mack Echo arc in there.

maybe he'll reboot the champions next..........

or, ironically enough, it appears Alpha Flight is in need of a re-launch.....again

the last series wasnt a relaunch. It was a burial...

Absolutely dismal

maybe he'll reboot the champions next..........

or, ironically enough, it appears Alpha Flight is in need of a re-launch.....again

the last series wasnt a relaunvh. It was a burial...

Absolutely dismal

Agreed - absolutely terrible.

Rumor is, there will be a Champions relaunch later this year...

New Avengers has been moderate from the get-go. As soon as he sees another interesting character, he'll jump to that. I don't see him on New Avengers past 25.

According to the numbers just announced at Newsarama, New Avengers #15 was

the #3 book for January behind Infinite Crisis and All-Star Superman...

Jan '06 sales data

Joker--

I have always been a huge fan of Alpha Flight, but the title really took a steep downhill turn when they killed off James Hudson. It seemed like a great idea to kill off the leader, but the rest of the group kinda floundered after that. then it was just one long string of replacements to the group. Especially when the started having Beta Flight and others.

Quesada admits Alpha flight not dead...

http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays38.html

NRAMA: Alright, alright…in addition to Ares, we also hear you got something you want to talk about in terms of Alpha Flight. First off, to bring people up to speed, this was their most recent appearance: Anything you’d like to say Joe?

JQ- They look cold?

NRAMA: Anything serious you’d like to say?

JQ - Well as you know, Alpha Flight had a little bit of trouble in the most recent issue of New Avengers. Heck, I hear that the entire nation of Canada has declared war on Brian Bendis. Anyway, Just so Alpha flight folk don’t spend the entire weekend bummed out, don’t worry too much because there are big plans in the works for our Canadian super team. I think when it all comes to fruition; all our Marvel faithful north of the border are going to be thrilled.