• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SFilosa Tales of Suspense Start Saturday Night on PedigreeComics.com

5 posts in this topic

We just got in on consignment the SFilosa CGC certified run of Tales of Suspense, the 4th best CGC set according to the Registry (set entitled "Metal & Patriotic Valor"). It is a very high grade, 21 book group of the popular title that introduced Iron Man, with a 9.6 copy of issue #38 thrown in for fun. The set includes a stunning 8.0, white-paged copy of TOS #39, a bunch of 9.0's between #42 and #50, a 9.4 #53, a 9.4 copy of issue number 64, 9.4 copies of #65 and #67 plus a couple of Pacific Coast copies in 9.4 (#'s 82 and 84). The set will be listed over two nights starting on Saturday with the first 11 books (#38-#54). Out of the 22 total books, only 3 grade less than 9.0 (the 39, 48 and

52) while half are at least 9.2 (Near Mint Minus) condition!!

These are very affordable and hand-picked copies of one of the hottest titles right now. Get in on the fun starting around 8:00 p.m. EST Saturday night!

Trying to hype my books a little, the #53 is a CGC 9.4 but one grader called it a 9.6 (the other two said 9.4). Call for the graders notes......there are NONE.

This copy is an old label and is as nice as almost any 9.6 (and even 9.8) that I've seen.

If it doesn't sell in a week, I'm bring it to MegaCon as resubmit.

The second half of my run went up last night and I sold some and got very reasonable bids on lots of others.

If you are looking to fill a hole, the prices are reasonable and many of these books are tough to find.