• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Prints With Higher Values Than The Original?

50 posts in this topic

It should be no surprise that 2nd (or 3rd) prints of comics might be "rarer" than first printings, but whether they have a "higher value" (as per this thread title) is another thing altogether. This comes down, no doubt, to demand, as relatively few collectors would prefer a later printing to the first. But try to find one of these scarcer issues when you really want one...

Concerning Action 683 III, I agree with RDK. And due to the low overall interest, people are simply not going to take the time to scan and update systems for books like that. Honestly, how many people in the world could honestly say they are looking for a third print of that book? Not saying you aren't justified, but not enough to make it worthwhile. Probably better putting a want post in the Marketplace and having people look through their collections.

Pat

I was in my LCS yesterday, and saw the cover to INFINITE CRISIS #3 2nd Print.....I nearly bought it, damn that cover was awsome...last one he had too, wonder if I should spend the $4 on it. Hmmm...

Don't waste the money if you aren't following the series already.

I was in my LCS yesterday, and saw the cover to INFINITE CRISIS #3 2nd Print.....I nearly bought it, damn that cover was awsome...last one he had too, wonder if I should spend the $4 on it. Hmmm...

Some people buy for art. makepoint.gif

Some people buy for art. makepoint.gif

that's psychopathic. stooges.gif