• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday evening forum dinner at Megacon?

28 posts in this topic

I think the ACTOR auction ends about 8:30 so I am thinkg 9pm reservations.

Let me know if you need me to call it in.

BTW, last year we ate at Vito's. gossip.gif

I am pretty sure it was Charley's on I-Drive. They are owned by the same people who own Vito's. But, hey, I eat out at so many cons, it's possible it was Vito's sorry.gif

Here's the deal:

I made reservations for 9pm at:

Crab House

(407) 352-6140

8291 International Dr

Orlando, FL 32819

The list so far:

Sborock

Mark Arrand

Captain Tripps

Amy Kruger

Laura

Pirate

Kingofrulers

Qualitycomix

Jiveturkeymofo

Maybe:

BradleyX2

I made the reservation for 12 people so we still have room for friends from the con floor.

See you all tomorrow! headbang.gif

I'm flying in tomorrow morning and can't wait.

Since none of you know me, I will either be wearing a white oakland a's tim hudson jersey or ECU pirate wear. I'll stop by the CGC table early to meet you steve.

Now may the airline gods get me there without delay.

Dang! I saw the guy from Quality Comix today, but I forgot he was a bored member. He came to my booth and bought a bunch of stuff! I didn't see anyone else from the boards today! Maybe tomorrow. This year I'm working for "Mike Miles"--at booth #932. It is all the way in the back, right corner; across from the food carts. I hope to see some of you tomorrow before the dinner.