• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday evening forum dinner at Megacon?

28 posts in this topic

I know some of us are already getting to gether for dinner AFTER the A.C.T.O.R. auction on Saturday evening. Even Mark Arrand from Colmore Comics in the U.K. will be there. Anyone else want to join us?

would love to, but ALL the REALLY cool guys will be up in NYC............. 27_laughing.gifgrin.gifdevil.gif

I know some of us are already getting to gether for dinner AFTER the A.C.T.O.R. auction on Saturday evening. Even Mark Arrand from Colmore Comics in the U.K. will be there. Anyone else want to join us?

would love to, but ALL the REALLY cool guys will be up in NYC............. 27_laughing.gifgrin.gifdevil.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Where is the dinner being held this year Steve?

Oh, and I believe I'm supposed to drop off a book with you. grin.gif

I was thinking, the Crab Shack, just down Universal Dr (it's a short ride and this way we skip all the I-Drive traffic. Last year's place was a bit pricey. Foods good at the CS and they also serve chicked, steak and other food for non sea food lovers.

thumbsup2.gif

So Mark, does that mean you will not be in NY poke2.gif27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

So....are you coming? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Brent (Quality Comix) told me in San Francisco that he will be joing us....

So....are you coming? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Brent (Quality Comix) told me in San Francisco that he will be joing us....

I think I'm probably going to be there. Crab Shack works...do we need a reservation ahead of time and a headcount?

Yes, I will need a head count and we need to make reservations by Thursday

So far we have:

Sborock

Mark Arrand

Captain Tripps

Amy Kruger

Laura

Pirate

Kingofrulers

Qualitycomix

Maybe's:

BradleyX2

Newtsamson and Julie

Jiveturkeymofo

where is the restaurant in relation to the con? I will be parking god knows where and I haven't been to orlando since i was three. I think they were just building epcot at the time

where is the restaurant in relation to the con? I will be parking god knows where and I haven't been to orlando since i was three. I think they were just building epcot at the time

Well, considering I've got my parking already planned in the Bahama Breeze parking lot, I'd definetly be up for having dinner there. sumo.gif

I'm not sure where this restaurant is though. I'm pretty sure it would be north on I-drive going away from the CON since going south there isn't much of anything. But then again, what do I know? thumbsup2.gif

Joe Crab Shack is at:

12124 S Apopka Vineland Rd

Orlando, FL 32836

I'm staying at the Extended Stay America in Universal Studios (Major Blvd), so if anyone is nearby, we can car-pool there.

Especially with the way Steve buys drinks, if you need a designated driver, I'm your guy. wink.gif

Steve, put me down as a confirmed attendee. What time are we shooting for?

NOTE: Post has been edited with the correct address.

Joe Crab Shack is at:

12124 S Apopka Vineland Rd

Orlando, FL 32836

I'm staying at the Extended Stay America in Universal Studios (Major Blvd), so if anyone is nearby, we can car-pool there.

Especially with the way Steve buys drinks, if you need a designated driver, I'm your guy. wink.gif

Steve, put me down as a confirmed attendee. What time are we shooting for?

NOTE: Post has been edited with the correct address.

foreheadslap.gifSORRY I MEANT:

Crab House

(407) 352-6140

8291 International Dr

Orlando, FL 32819

But you can get there from the convention center from behind by using Universal blvd, it's right down the road from the con in the same plaza we had the forum dinner last year (Charley's).

Much better food that Joe's Crab Shack thumbsup2.gif

I think the ACTOR auction ends about 8:30 so I am thinkg 9pm reservations.