• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is a good price for a CGC 9.0 copy of ASM 129?

15 posts in this topic

What is the norm for a CGC 9.0 copy of ASM 129? I've checked eBay sales but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. Any help would be MUCH appreciated...

flowerred.gif

If I'm selling it to you...$500.

If I'm buying it from you...$50...they're so common, you know? devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

What is the norm for a CGC 9.0 copy of ASM 129? I've checked eBay sales but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. Any help would be MUCH appreciated...

flowerred.gif

If I'm selling it to you...$500.

If I'm buying it from you...$50...they're so common, you know? devil.gif

Hey, I know at least half a dozen people with a NM box full. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

Actually I think he is right If they were common every shop in the nation would have a copy on hand. Funny thing is I don't know of a single shop in dallas that has one on hand. Common is all relative aswell. Compared to an adventure 40 yes it is common. Compared to a venom lethal protector # 1 it is rare. I would switch my terms to available. Common is not the right word.

Do a search on Ebay. There are currently 9 copies graded for sale 9.0+, let alone how many raw books there are that might be 9.0+. That is just on Ebay not even considering the other sites like comic-link.

Until there is only a few copies available for sale at any time the book is "common".

Just my 2cp.

Artboy99

GPA: last sale $550,...........90 day average-$443................12 month average-$383..............I have this book in 9.0 too and bought it last year for $340 893applaud-thumb.gif

I snagged a 8.5 copy at a show last year for $200...

Eventhough it has ID spray makings on the top I thought this was a steal!

I also have a 8.5/9.0 raw...

yay.gif

Actually I think he is right If they were common every shop in the nation would have a copy on hand. Funny thing is I don't know of a single shop in dallas that has one on hand. Common is all relative aswell. Compared to an adventure 40 yes it is common. Compared to a venom lethal protector # 1 it is rare. I would switch my terms to available. Common is not the right word.

Well rare is rare..You cant use number of sales to compare rarity..

GPA: last sale $550,...........90 day average-$443................12 month average-$383..............I have this book in 9.0 too and bought it last year for $340 893applaud-thumb.gif

I snagged a 8.5 copy at a show last year for $200...

Eventhough it has ID spray makings on the top I thought this was a steal!

I also have a 8.5/9.0 raw...

yay.gif

thats a nice price for a 8.5............gratz thumbsup2.gif